Establishing your starting point
… or gap analysis in consultancy language!
Doing the right research at the beginning of your journey means that you have any evidence that you need to get buy in from stakeholders for customer experience improvement proposals later on.
What you need to establish will depend on the size of your organisation, your product or service and how you do business. As part of our initial consultations we can advise on the best way to establish where you are currently. This could include:
- Reviewing processes and touchpoints across the whole or parts of the customer journey
- In-depth analysis – for instance customer feedback, complaints, compliments and comments, staff perception, mystery shopping data, observation and/or review of voice recordings
- Working with teams and particular parts of the business
- You may want input from the management team – we have a tool to help you here – the Manager’s Mirror
- Looking at gaps in the supply chain and aiding partnership working
- Producing reports to let you know how you are doing
International Service Quality Standard (ISQS)
For a gold standard, totally in-depth review and understanding of the service experience you are offering, then you need to gain the insight of your customers both external and internal (your employees).
In conjunction with our business partner Customer 1st International, we offer:
ISQS Calibration and ISQS Certification.
ISQS is a comprehensive customer service standard recognising an organisation’s commitment to providing an excellent customer service and its dedication to sustaining high standards. It is assessed by gathering the views of the customers and employees of an organisation.
Its four key purposes are:
- To measure service standards across the organisation
- Identify areas of excellence and improvement potential
- To drive improvements according to customers’ priorities and
- To gain an accurate, independent validation of service achievements
What are the outcomes?
You will be able to identify your organisation’s service improvement needs with the fully online assessment in which your customers and employees respond to their online Customer Insights TM and Organisational Insights TM surveys.
Your detailed Results Report shows your service performance in all the key areas of customer service. Then we’ll advise you on your service improvement priorities, based on the aspects that customers believe are the most important.
Finally, we’ll help you with your action planning, ensuring that the whole organisation focuses on the specific areas that will enhance customers’ experiences.
The Stables Business Centre,
Walnut Tree House,
Wychbold WR9 0BU
Get In Touch
Use the form below to get in touch.