Our e-learning products
We know how difficult it is sometimes to release your team members for face to face training, but what are the alternatives if you want to develop your people into World Class focussed, customer champions?
Well, Inspiring People provides the perfect solution! We are very proud to be a long standing business partner of Customer1st (www.customer1st.co.uk) and offer two excellent accredited tutor-guided web-based e-learning programmes.
For more information and prices, please click on each programme.
The programmes are mapped to National Occupational Standards and are accredited by EduQual (www.EduQual.org.uk) ensuring consistently high quality. This enables us to run simultaneous programmes with people participating in different locations at the same time – sometimes globally.
The benefits for your organisation and team members
- An alternative to face to face training reducing training and development costs
- An accredited course leading to EduQual certificate
- Flexibility – people can access the programmes at a time that suits them
- The website is easy to use – all you need is access to the internet
- No worries about software to install or systems to configure
- Groups can include people across the UK or even worldwide giving more global knowledge and networking
- Unlike other online programmes people are guided and coached through the programme by a fully qualified and approved tutor
How and when do the Award programmes run
- We can do any size group for you (the minimum number is 10) up to thousands
- We deliver in a range of formats to suit each organisation and participants
6-week part-time programme
Participants spend around 5 hours per week online, building knowledge, collaborating with other participants and completing work based activities and assessments. The Online Tutor monitors and assesses the progress of participants at key points in each module. Online assessments, conducted at the end of each module, enable participants to gain the accredited qualification.
10-week part-time programme
As above, with participants spending around 3 hours per week online.
2-week intensive programme
This format suits participants who can devote a large part of two working weeks to the course. It may be ideal for company training requirements such as induction programmes – where a group of employees take time away from the job in order to raise their standard of customer service excellence. The Online Tutor monitors and assesses the progress of participants at periods throughout the day. Online assessments, conducted at the end of each module, enable participants to gain the accredited qualification.
Our prices are excellent value for money compared to many other accredited programmes.
The Intermediate Award for Customer Service Professionals is £295 per person plus VAT (if applicable)
The Advanced Award for Customer Service Manager is £395 per person plus VAT (if applicable)
The Stables Business Centre,
Walnut Tree House,
Wychbold WR9 0BU
Get In Touch
Use the form below to get in touch.