We worked with the Environment Agency to design and deliver five lunchtime bite-size sessions in order to bring colleagues across the organisation up to speed on the new customer focus strategy. The sessions were:
- The power of the customer – an introduction to customer service
- Providing excellent internal customer service
- Communication, communication, communication
- The Environment Agency customer charter
- Dealing with difficult customer situations
We also designed and delivered a half day programme for National Laboratory Services, a specialist subsidiary of the Environment Agency. This was called The Chemistry of Customer Service. These were delivered in five different locations across the UK.
42 Laugherne Road
Get In Touch
Use the form below to get in touch.