- Inspiring Courses
- Inspiring Customer Service
- Inspiring Teams
- Inspiring Management
- Inspiring People Skills
Our training and development customers tend to fall into one of three categories:
- Those who simply don’t know where to start
- Customers who know where they want to be, have a bit of an idea of how they want to get there but need advice
- Customers who know exactly what they want
Help, I don’t know where to start!
If you are in the first category, don’t panic – we are here to guide you. Just get in touch and we can work through it together in a way that suits you.
A few questions to start you off:
- Why do you think your team members need developing and which ones?
Remember that training is not a magic wand to culture change and needs to be part of a bigger strategy for
it to be effective)
- What do you want to look, feel or seem different once your team have been through a programme?
- How does this fit with the vision and mission of your organisation?
- Are there specific areas that need attention and how do you know?
- How will these people react when being selected for training?
- What is your budget?
We will then talk you through your thoughts and help find the right way forward for you.
This initial consultation is free of charge and can be on the phone, by email or face to face.
I’m on the right tracks – what do you do?
For our customers who have some idea or know definitely what they want we have a whole raft of solutions to help you (x at present!). These are under:
- Inspiring Customer Service – this contains all of our training and development solutions to help people to focus on their customer knowledge, skills, attitudes and habits
- Inspiring Teams – we have lots of different ways for teams to work together to improve their customer experience – external and internal
- Inspiring Management – to help anyone involved in managing the customer experience whether or not they manage people
- Inspiring People Skills – these are designed to help people build their confidence further in order to serve their customers even better.
These suggested programmes are merely skeletons. We spend time with you and your teams to ensure that we understand your customer needs, organisational objectives and issues and tailor accordingly - for instance by using relevant case studies.
As well as face to face solutions we now offer web-based e-learning with Online Tutor support for a number of our programmes.
Above all, we fit around you. Full days may work for your team members or it may have them running for the hills! A half-day may suit you better.
We also appreciate how difficult it is to take Customer Service teams away from the workplace to develop them further. Because of this, we work hand in hand with our customers to find innovative and flexible ways to train.
How we do it?
To truly benefit from any type of development people need to understand why they are there and the “what’s in it for me” – we can help you to prepare them psychologically.
- Our facilitation methods include accelerated and experiential learning, play, team activities, exercises and discussion
- Our approach is demanding and challenging but not threatening
- We work to ensure that our development methods are non-divisive and do not exclude any of our delegates on the grounds of sexual orientation, race, religion, gender, age or disability
- Most importantly we believe learning and developing should be an enjoyable experience so we promote fun, laughter and openness
The key to effective training is being able to see tangible benefits when your team return to the workplace.
We totally understand that you need to prove return on any investment in training and development that you make and can suggest an evaluation process tailored to you to demonstrate this to stakeholders across the organisation.
We are also huge encouragers of reinforcement of learning upon returning to the workplace with the use of pre and post development briefs, the use of action plans and completion of learning logs.