Why are you shouting at me? : Customer Complaints
The objectives of the Customer Complaints workshop are:
- To build your self-belief so that you can sort out any telephone or face to face customer complaint
- To give you a service recovery process and structure to follow
- To grow and develop tools and techniques to help and support both you and the customer when dealing with conflict and complaints
- To apply these back to your own organisational complaint policies and processes
- To look at different moods and customer personalities
- To build the positive feeling when you have satisfactorily solved a complaint
Who would benefit most from this programme?
For anybody who has a role in handling complaints on the telephone or face to face with external customers.
This is a one day workshop
For full course information click here
Others interested in this course were also interested in: